Your Path Home
6447 Buckeye Path S, Grove City, OH 43123
$200,000 | 4 Bed | 2½ Bath | 2,016 SqFt | MLS#215037745
Why We Love It
1. The Back Yard. The back yard is set up for entertaining with no neighbors located directly behind you. The adjacent mowed church field has plenty of room for kickball or corn hole, and provides you with some extra breathing room.
2. The Neighbors. The neighborhood is very friendly and welcoming. Our Sellers raved about how his subdivision is close knit everyone is very friendly and outgoing. It offers residents a nice balance of living on a quiet street. The neighborhood is a place where people know their neighbors and look after them.
3. Versatility. The home fits many needs. Our current Sellers were attracted to the fact that the home was practical for daily activities and provided a sense of flow throughout the house. There is a good combination of open living space but also has areas for quiet conversations. The basement is wide open for many possibilities, from wide open play area to a spot for exercising.
What You Need To Know
As you approach the home you will see attractive flower beds around the front of the home. There is an over-sized two car attached garage.
First Floor: As you enter the home the first thing that catches your eyes at the upgraded laminate flooring that flow down the hallway into the large eat in kitchen that were installed in 2013. The living room has crown molding and flows into the dining room or office space that has both chair railing and crown molding. From here, there is direct line of sight through the eat in kitchen to the family room.
The kitchen and eat-in area are the hub of the home; there is access to the two car garage, the back yard through the stylish French-doors that were replaced in 2011, the family room, and the basement. The family room features a brick fireplace that can burn wood or gas logs and the room has plenty of space for a large sectional couch.
Second Floor: Upstairs are four bedrooms and the two full baths. The large master is directly up the stairs and has room for a sitting area; it features a private bath and large walk in closet. The double vanity is separate from the shower for privacy and convenience.
The second bedroom has a separate sitting nook area as well and the remaining two bedrooms are good size. The baths were updated in 2014 with new commodes and sinks.
Basement: Moving back downstairs, you will find a full block basement that is wide open for many possibilities; from an open play area to space for your treadmill and weights. The laundry is on this level as well. The hot water tank was replaced in 2009, while the furnace and A/C were replaced in 2013.
Exterior: In the back yard, the patio was redone with new a concrete base and pavers in 2011. The patio has ample room for a fire pit entertaining area and charcoal grill. The yard connects to a mowed church field directly behind the home.
Updates: The current owners have completed over $24,000 in updating this home to provide a healthy, solid, efficient home.
They understand that property is one of our biggest assets and they have taken good care of it; maintaining their home and making improvements along the way helps avoid those expensive, major home repairs in the long run. Several of their upgrades have been Energy-Efficient to help lower cost!
The handyman can take a break with this home because our Sellers have made many upgrades since they have lived here including:
1. 2015 - Garbage disposal
2. 2014 - New Countertop and sink in downstairs ½ bath
3. 2014 - Commodes throughout the house
4. 2013 - Heater and air conditioning (with humidifier)
5. 2013 - Laminate flooring
6. 2011 - Patio - Concrete and pavers
7. 2011 - French style (back door)
8. 2009 - Water heater
9. 2009 - Sump Pump
10. 2007 - Roof Dimensional with 30 year shingles
11. 2007 - Garage doors (with remotes/keyless entry)
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.